The client, with a property in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk wanted classic in-frame painted timber doors that would stand the test of time but with a streamlined design that would give a more contemporary look and be suitable for busy family life.
- Second Nature in-frame painted timber doors in Milton Alabaster
- Curved central island
- Franke ceramic large undermount sink
- Bosch oven in brushed steel
- Bosch microwave oven and warming drawer in brushed steel
- Bosch induction hob in brushed steel
- Bosch American style fridge freezer
- Bosch dishwasher
- Westin ceiling hood in stainless steel
- Star galaxy black granite worktop and upstands
- Chunky bar handles in stainless steel
Layout & Design
The clean lines of the design are brought to life with Second Nature’s in-frame painted timber shaker inspired doors in Milton Alabaster.
The star galaxy black granite worktop perfectly sets off the Alabaster painted doors and with the stainless steel bar handles gives the design a modern look.
A central island maximises the use of the available space giving extra storage area and worktop space and hunky stainless steel bar handles give a contemporary lift without compromising the timeless look of the design.