The client, having built a large kitchen extension in Bury St Edmunds, wanted a traditional but fresh design that would stand the test of time and provide them with a room that was central to the house.
The design ensures that the kitchen is part of the living space whilst providing state of the art appliances and cooking facilities.
- Second Nature Broadoak painted shaker doors in sage
- Fisher and Paykel American fridge freezer in stainless steel
- Franke Minerva Kettle tap
- Ceramic double Belfast sink
- Bosch induction hob, Domino gas hob and oven
- Best from Britannia Surf Wall mounted hood
- Glass splashback
- Central island with solid oak worktop
- Mistral worktops with coved upstands
- Pull out larder unit
- Curved doors
Layout & Design
Painted shaker style timber doors in a beautiful sage colour, soften the lines and the stunning mistral worksurfaces and coved upstands showcase state of the art appliances.
The central island provides a focal point with stunning solid oak worktop giving additional storage and a large space for entertaining family and friends when cooking!
Curved doors and drawers integrate the design into the main living space.