The client, with this recently renovated farmhouse wished to have a kitchen/dining area which complemented the traditional backdrop of the property with a modern twist.
Painted timber doors in a soft sage green with a sleek and stylish mistral worksurface provides an optimum blend of country and contemporary.
The client was kind enough to review their project on our testimonial page – click here to see the review
- Kitchen Stori’s Jefferson painted timber range in sage green
- Mistral: Alpine White work surface with 100mm coved upstands
- Hi-Macs under-mount sink
- Belling 100cm range cooker
- Integrated Microwave Oven
- ISE Steaming Hot & Chilled Filtered Water Tap
- Full height larder fridge and freezer
Layout & Design
Peninsula allows the dining area to be segregated without compromising the flow of the room from front to back
Integrated appliances ensure the work surface retains a sleek flow
Full height separate larder size fridge and freezer gives optimum space with a symmetrical view of the unit run.
The coved upstands with under-mount sink provides a seamless and stylish worksurface.