Kitchen Stori Madison
We would like to thank all the team at newrooms for designing and fitting our new kitchen and utility room. We are absolutely delighted with the finished product and wish we had done it sooner. Throughout every step of the design process we were impressed with the attention to detail shown.
Everyone we dealt with was patient with us as we chopped and changed our minds (several times I might add). They were always open and honest and gave professional opinions about the do’s and don’ts when designing a new kitchen.
The attention to detail was spot on. The fitters were excellent, friendly and honest and always willing to go the extra mile to answer any questions that we had along the way. Any queries that we had were dealt with immediately by phone, email or site visit. We would thoroughly recommend anyone of thinking of having a new kitchen to use newrooms.
Karen Gooch, July 2016
Layout & Design
The on-trend classic grey tonal painted kitchen in Kitchen Stori Madison allows the area to flow perfectly into the dining room to create an elegant and sophisticated living space.
Stylish Bosch appliances are housed in a bank of graphite grey doors and the light grey wall units and soft curves of the central island echo the feel of the dining area and provide space for informal dining.
- Kitchen Stori Madison painted doors in light grey and graphite
- Curved central island
- Silestone ECO Worktops and upstands in polar cap
- Bosch Serie 8 Pyrolitic ovens in brushed steel
- Bosch Serie 8 Microwave Oven in brushed steel
- Bosch Serie 8 Induction Hob in black glass
- Bosch Serie 6 Dishwasher
- Bosch Serie 6 Freezer
- Franke Fragranite sink in polar white silk sheen
- Curved floor to ceiling wall units
- Kessebohmer Lemans corner unit
- Blum Space Tower larder unit
- Wine cooler
- Sensio Pod
- Chunky Bar handles in stainless steel
- Worktop hot rods