Kitchen Stori Wakefield shaker
The most important thing newrooms did – was listen to what we wanted in our kitchen. From there, it was just an absolute pleasure to work with them.
The results were just fantastic. Still getting compliments.
Myrna – September 2018
Layout & Design
In this fabulous airy kitchen with light grey painted cabinetry, Kitchen Stori’s Wakefield Shaker range of doors provides a perfect balance between traditional and contemporary.
The central curved island with an AGA range cooker in Pewter and bespoke seating and shelving area, is flooded with natural light from a vaulted skylight.
Plenty of contrast is provided by a stunning quartz worktop in Thunderstorm and Neff appliances in Black Glass and Stainless Steel.
A slate tiled floor, glazed wall units and large hexagonal bar handles continue the balance between contemporary and classic. The perfect space for cooking, entertaining and relaxing.
- Kitchen Stori Wakefield Shaker Painted doors in Light Grey
- Curved Units
- Larder unit with Pull-out Storage
- Broom Cupboard
- Pan Drawers
- Feature Glazed Unit
- Wine Rack
- LeMans corner unit
- Pull-out Spray Tap in Chrome
- Neff slide and hide CircoTherm Single oven in Stainless Steel and Black Glass
- Neff CircoTherm Combination Oven and Microwave in Stainless Steel
- Quartz Worktop and Upstands in Thunder Storm
- Hexagonal bar handles in Chrome
- Bespoke Seating Area