Second Nature Remo
Layout & Design
A small space does not have to mean small style. This replacement kitchen project managed by newrooms resulted in a beautifully designed compact kitchen.
The natural tones of the Elm Wall Units provide contrast and warmth against the clean tones of Porcelain Base Units and Consera White Mistral Worksurface.
Clever storage solutions use the space more efficiently, ensuring that compact does not mean cluttered and a peninsula provides the perfect place for breakfast.
The warm tones are echoed in the Elm feature TV panel. Kitchen Design in Cambridge
- Second Nature Remo Matt Porcelain base units paired with Remo Elm Wall Cupboards
- Peninsula Breakfast Bar
- Feature TV Panel to match the Elm Wall Units
- Bosch Serie 4 Low Frost Freezer in White
- Bosch Serie 6 Double Multifuction oven in Black Glass
- Bosch Serie 8 Flexinduction hob in Black Glass
- Bosh Serie 6 Dishwasher in Stainless Steel
- Elica Hidden Hood in Stainless Steel and White Glass
- Pull-out Waste Bins
- Larder Unit with Pull-out Storage
- LeMans Corner Unit
- Mistral worksurface and Upstands in Consera White
- Corian integrated one and half bowl sinks in Cameo White
- Karndean Flooring supplied by clients and scheduled into the project