Layout & Design
This design optimises space perfectly, subtly merging the cooking and dining areas with practical storage and attractive feature cabinetry.
The units were painted in bespoke Farrow & Ball paint colours, the natural shades of cobble and shell complemented by the Caeserstone Quartz worktop in Misty Carrera.
Blending perfectly with the warm wood tones of the dining table and custom made mantle.
The central island with worktop overhang provides a clever tucked in seating area and sleek appliances and accessories in stainless steel deliver a contemporary edge which is echoed in the stylish chrome cup handles and knobs.
- 1909 in-frame Shaker Painted Kitchen in Cobble and Shell
- Caeserstone Quartz worktop and upstands in Misty Carrara with bespoke window sill to match
- Larder unit
- Pan drawers
- Pull out Waste bin
- LeMans Corner unit
- Bosch Serie 6 Dishwasher in Stainless Steel
- Bosch Serie 6 Canopy Extractor Hood in Brushed Steel
- EVOLine Pop-up socket in Stainless Steel
- Cup Handles and knobs in Chrome
- Franke Athena Tap in Chrome
- Bespoke Mantle
- Farmhouse Double Bowl Ceramic Sink
- American Fridge Freezer in Stainless Steel
- Range Cooker in Stainless Steel