Layout & Design
This design optimises space perfectly, subtly merging the cooking and dining areas with practical storage and attractive feature cabinetry.
The units were painted in bespoke Farrow & Ball paint colours, the natural shades of cobble and shell complemented by the Caeserstone Quartz worktop in Misty Carrera. Kitchen Design in Bury St Edmunds
Blending perfectly with the warm wood tones of the dining table and custom made mantle.
The central island with worktop overhang provides a clever tucked in seating area and sleek appliances and accessories in stainless steel deliver a contemporary edge which is echoed in the stylish chrome cup handles and knobs.
- Bosch Serie 6 Canopy Extractor Hood in Brushed Steel
- EVOLine Pop-up socket in Stainless Steel
- Cup Handles and knobs in Chrome
- Franke Athena Tap in Chrome
- Bespoke Mantle
- Farmhouse Double Bowl Ceramic Sink
- American Fridge Freezer in Stainless Steel
- Range Cooker in Stainless Steel