Second Nature Porter
We were introduced to newrooms through recommendations from friends. Now that it is done, we are both delighted with our new kitchen. From design through to completion, all of the people who worked on our kitchen were excellent.
At the early stages of design, Abi and Jamie both gave us ideas and product suggestions to make our kitchen look stunning.
newrooms, with Carl as project manager, coordinated the work of various trades – including flooring specialists – to ensure that everything was done as it should be.
Plumbing, plastering, electrics and kitchen fitting were all completed to the highest standard, and we couldn’t be more pleased with the workmanship.
The proof of the pudding is that we are recommending newrooms to our friends.
Linda and Gerry Holland, October 2016
Layout & Design
A vibrant glass splashback in Daffodil provides a colourful accent piece to complement the muted palette of soft dove and graphite greys in Second Nature Porter matt painted doors. Fabulous kitchen design in Cambridge
A bank of graphite grey units house the stylish black and brushed steel ovens and a peninsular with curved units and open display shelving soften the clean lines and ensure that the kitchen merges perfectly into the dining space.
- Second Nature Porter painted slab doors in Matt Dove Grey
- Second Nature Fitzroy painted shaker doors in Graphite
- Silestone worktop and upstands in Stellar Blanco
- Monarch Water Softener
- Franke Doric Filterflow Swivel Tap
- Glass splashback in Daffodil
- Bosch Serie 8 Twin Flex-Induction Hob
- Bosch Serie 6 Dishwasher
- Bosch Serie 2 Extractor Hood in brushed steel with a glass canopy
- Bosch No Frost Fridge Freezer
- Kessebohmer Lemans corner unit
- Feature display shelves and plate rack
- Blum Space Tower larder unit
- Chunky Bar Handles in brushed nickel
- Deep pan drawers