Second Nature Langham
Layout & Design
The client wanted a design that would make the most of their stunning newbuild kitchen in Thetford, modelled on the style of a period barn conversion with a high vaulted ceiling and traditional beams.
Painted shaker kitchen doors with wide rails in Second Nature Langham sage, complement the traditional look of the room and result in a design that will last for years without dating. Stainless steel bar handles give a contemporary twist.
- Second Nature painted shaker doors in Langham Sage
- Britannia Range Cooker dual fuel in graphite
- Britannia Best Visso canopy hood
- Peninsula with solid oak worktop
- Cosmic leather black granite worktop, upstands and splashback
- Glazed cabinets and display shelves
- Bosch larder fridge
- Bosch microwave oven in brushed steel
- Bosch dishwasher
- Minerale travertine floor tiles
- Accessories such as a wine cabinet, plate rack, bottle rack and over-sink chopping board