Second Nature Remo and Kitchen Stori Tavola
It’s rare to come across a company like newooms. Jamie has such an obvious pride in, and passion, for his company that I think it infects everyone who works there. Six weeks is a long time to have people traipsing through the house, but every single person he sent was easy to have around, and took great care in what they did. The standard of workmanship exceeded our expectations, as did the ultimate product of their labours. Jamie was supportive, patient, and receptive to shifting design ideas. A beautiful kitchen, beautifully built.
Barn conversion near Downham Market, May 2016
Contemporary and stylish, the on trend tri tone design in ginger, graphite and nordic woodgrain delivers a stunning family kitchen to perfectly suit the light and airy barn conversion.
Layout & Design
The use of colour softens the contemporary design and stylish black glass Bosch appliances complement the minimalist feel. Storage space is maximised with lemans corner units and deep pan drawers in the central island.
- Second Nature Remo Painted Doors in Matt Graphite
- Kitchen Stori Tavola Painted in Ginger
- Pronto Malton J Profile Woodgrain Doors in Hemlock Nordic
- Corian Worksurfaces in Dove
- Corian Sink in Dove
- Franke Olympus Filterflow Tap in Brushed Steel
- Serie 8 Single Pyrolitic Oven in Black Glass and Brushed Steel
- Serie 8 Compact Oven with Microwave in Black Glass and Brushed Steel
- Bosch Serie 8 Induction Hob in Black Glass
- Bosch Serie 6 Fridge
- Bosch Serie 8 No Frost Fridge Freezer
- Pull out larder unit
- Lemans pull-out corner units
- Deep pan drawers
- Pull handles in brushed nickel
- Ceramic Tiles in Ragno Earth
- Bosch Serie 8 Warming Drawer in Black Glass and Brushed Steel