Kitchen Stori Wakefield
Well , where do I start? I found newrooms on Facebook at the beginning of 2015 – I went through all the lovely photographs and decided I quite like the look of these guys and what they’ve done – I dragged my poor hubby out to Methwold one bank holiday Monday ( the first one that newrooms had decided to open on) and he wondered where I was taking him and then when we pulled into the yard was pleasantly surprised after entering their showroom and meeting and talking with Jamie. We took an instant like to Jamie and his friendly confident personality. He came over to ours in Wimblington ( a good hour away ) and sat with us planning and asking us what we would like. We then threw at him – could we take a wall out too?!
We had a dark – dated kitchen which has been replaced with a light, airy modern functional one – a joy to cook in and to spend time in. We had a major job in the end and trusted Jamie and his team so much, for the first two weeks of the job – we went on holiday and left them to it whilst they literally knocked our downstairs around! Returning home we were amazed at how much they had achieved. Carl the project manager kept us informed which trade was coming when and although we had a few set backs, always put us, as clients first. We had a new enormous kitchen, utility and downstairs toilet and new flooring through out. Great team of workmen – huge thanks to Darren -amazing fitter – Mark – super floor tiler – Nick & Mark – Lynda in the office – Carl project manager and Jamie.
Keep up the good work.
Corinne Turner, January 2016
Layout & Design
Newrooms undertook full project work to knock through an unused dining room resulting in a lovely light and airy open living kitchen space.
Kitchen Stori Wakefield Ivory doors in a painted finish with internal moulding detail gives a more traditional twist to the contemporary shaker style.
A central island with sleek Bosch Flexinduction hob and Downdraft extractor in black glass completes the contemporary look and the Silestone worksurfaces in bamboo perfectly complement the ivory painted finish.
- Kitchen Stori Wakefield Painted Doors in Ivory
- Silestone Worksurfaces and upstands in Bamboo
- Franke Fragranite Sinks in Coffee Silk-sheen
- Franke Sinos swivel taps Tap in Silk-steel
- Bosch Serie 8 Single Pyrolitic Oven in Black Glass and Brushed Steel
- Bosch Serie 8 Compact Oven with Microwave in Black Glass and Brushed Steel
- Bosch Serie 8 Warming Drawer in Black Glass and Brushed Steel
- Bosch Serie 8 Twin Flexinduction Hob in Black Glass
- Bosch Serie 6 Fridge
- Bosch Serie 8 No Frost Fridge Freezer
- Bosch Serie 6 Dishwasher
- Lemans pull-out corner units
- Deep pan drawers
- Ceramic Tiles Natural Beauty in Sand
- D Handles in Stainless Steel
- Plinth lights
- Bosch Serie 8 Lift Vetro Downdraft Extractor in Black Glass