Second Nature Broadoak
Layout & Design
The client, having built a large kitchen extension in Bury St Edmunds, wanted a traditional but fresh design that would stand the test of time and provide them with a room that was central to the house.
The design in Second Nature Broadoak ensures that the kitchen is part of the living space whilst providing state of the art appliances and cooking facilities. Curved doors and drawers integrate the design into the main living space.
Painted shaker style timber doors in a beautiful sage colour, soften the lines and the stunning mistral worksurfaces and coved upstands showcase state of the art appliances.
The central island provides a focal point with stunning solid oak worktop giving additional storage and a large space for entertaining family and friends when cooking!
- Second Nature Broadoak painted shaker doors in Sage
- Fisher and Paykel American fridge freezer in stainless steel
- Franke Minerva Kettle tap
- Ceramic double Belfast sink
- Bosch induction hob, Domino gas hob and oven
- Best from Britannia Surf Wall mounted hood
- Glass splashback
- Central island with solid oak worktop
- Mistral worktops with coved upstands
- Pull out larder unit
- Curved doors